Add: NO.39 Putuoshan Road,
Dagan Industrial Zone, Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang,CHINA
Nowadays, with the continuous development of society, […]
Nowadays, with the continuous development of society, people's living standards have improved significantly, and the demand for mechanical parts has also become greater and greater. We also often come into contact with China Mechanical Parts processing, and its arrival has brought great convenience to our lives. Sometimes, because we are incorrect in the production of our products, the processing of Chinese mechanical parts is prone to errors. So what do we do?
1. Positioning error: The positioning error mainly includes the reference misalignment error and the positioner manufacturing error.
2. Measurement error: When measuring parts of or after processing, the measurement accuracy is directly affected by the measurement method, measurement tool accuracy, workpiece, and subjective and objective factors.
3. Tool error: Any tool is inevitably worn during the cutting process, which causes the size and shape of the workpiece to change.
4. Fixture error: The function of the fixture is to make the workpiece have the correct position corresponding to the tool and the machine tool, so the geometric error of the fixture has a great influence on the processing error (especially the position error).
5. Machine tool error: including spindle rotation error, guide rail error and drive chain error. Spindle rotation error refers to the change of the actual rotation axis of the spindle relative to its average rotation axis at each moment, which will directly to affect the accuracy of the workpiece being processed.
The above is a brief introduction to the prone errors in the machining of Chinese mechanical parts.